TWEET!

"The woman who follows the crowd, will usually don't go any further than the crowd. The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one ever have been before"

Albert Einstein.

Friday, May 7, 2010

Thinking in art

hello!
Hope you are all good this day and tomorrow also, and why not the day after tomorrow and l;et it go like this ja!
I have been working in new recycling projects,  like using bottle caps, making like tile type pendants form paper and cards, and I love to crafts, so I don't like to throw things away, but with the use of stamps, ink, sometimes embossing powders and some colours I made cards from left over, use the leaflet that come every day, magazine pages, the empty cardboard rollers, left overs ... I will be posting pictures of what I have been doing.  By the way my recycled x mas card was a success!!! Everybody was so interest in them!  And explain to the people I gave them, they also become more interested in savings thing and recycling!
The good thing is taking the messages around and get people interested in recycling, and remember always do thing one step at the time!
I am thinking seriously to make a web page to begin selling my stuff...I love strange thinks...and I think that out there are many people like me, who want to make a difference in somehow in this world!
Well I will tell you as soon I make that web page...that most be my priority for this year... don't you think so...and always I will be teaching how to make stuff from stuff!!!
A big hugs!!!

PD:  I forgot to tell you that I am making my own stamps form original work of mine...did i say it right|???

No comments:

Post a Comment