TWEET!

"The woman who follows the crowd, will usually don't go any further than the crowd. The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one ever have been before"

Albert Einstein.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Bangles, watches straps and boxes!

HELLO!
HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!
Well, my promise was to deliver less word and more pictures...so here they are!
hope you enjoy them!

This boxes were commercial boxes that came in the post, but I don't like to see in my desk those commercial brands, the first one (geometric style) is cover with contact plastic out and inside because I use it to keep in them my little bottles that I use when I refill my printers ink packs, this one I made it very quick, it didn't take more than 15 minutes, we use an extra strong glue stick cut some leftovers pieces of handmade papers and other glue them and cover them with the plastic around I use a gift wrapping paper leftover from something I odnt remeber now

No comments:

Post a Comment