TWEET!

"The woman who follows the crowd, will usually don't go any further than the crowd. The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one ever have been before"

Albert Einstein.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

ARTIST TRADING CARDS (ATC)

Hello everyone!!!  Hope that you have enjoy the wonderful sunny days we had have!  I have been....
But I promise some more pictures so here they are...my first babies ATC...all of them were done with waste paper, cardboard from packings, leftover from some experiments that went...bang!
 1.El Guapo;  2. Diva 
Poppy; Crazy hatter.
I must tell you that I need to learn to take better picture... some day I will.  They look much better in person....

I love hats, and retro styles, crazy stuff things different.

I did more, but believe me the photos I took...OMG!  they are bad I can even want to upload them...I will do it later!

No comments:

Post a Comment