TWEET!

"The woman who follows the crowd, will usually don't go any further than the crowd. The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one ever have been before"

Albert Einstein.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

bangles, key holder, boxes, tape holder

By mistake my blog were like in half...So if you want to see the picture keep on scrolling down...still don't understand this.
Can someone help me please!!!!!!!!!!!
In a few day I will put some more pictures of another projects I just have began...and want to try a new technique given by my friend Maria, form Mexico...Viva Mexico ! I must ask her  recipes to make chilakiles, antojitos...taquitos...wow...I love hot spicy hot food!!!!...nice ah....A guy in a chilli festival in Brighton told me to write a book about chilli, when I was explain him how to eat very hot spicy chillies...

No comments:

Post a Comment