TWEET!

"The woman who follows the crowd, will usually don't go any further than the crowd. The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one ever have been before"

Albert Einstein.

Friday, May 21, 2010

ARTIST TRADING CARDS (ATC)

Hello you!  Hope you are great ...this sunshine morning...wow  I need it!
Do you know what I did...I joined an ATC group!  I think this is amazing...because while making ATC, you can use so many things you have around your home or workplace or street!!!
I am still learning about this but already making 2 of recycled things I have...
Also you can use altered art, and what I understand about altered art is that you can use almost anything and put it on a card or art work you are doing...I have been doing altered art without even noticing..
Another thing interesting about this, is that you can create your own techniques and keep them so when you want to use something, you can go back and review what you have make!
As soon I finish my first recycle ATC I will post it here...
C ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment