TWEET!

"The woman who follows the crowd, will usually don't go any further than the crowd. The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one ever have been before"

Albert Einstein.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

ATC, Travel Series and others....

 

Hello...here I am showing you my last ATC made form scratch...hey today I am doing bbk, and this week end I will make a cake I just invented...so I will tell you how it went on next Monday...all is doen chocolate...I love it and hope it goes well! Here is my cyclist...through a nice way....wow...I hope I was in that bike!

 Here it comes again...and it really make its name..It went as soon as finished!
Were to...Latin America...hope they enjoy it sown there!















Paris Oh lala...                                                                          
   a rainy day..in summer no way..this is a rubber stamp from a collection I have,
have I tell you how much I love stamping....










This is from my playing series...I made it form left overs a card I made for a friend...And as I always say...never through anything away...








This is from my revolutionary  series...and it gone also!  Einstein is one of my favourite guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment