TWEET!

"The woman who follows the crowd, will usually don't go any further than the crowd. The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one ever have been before"

Albert Einstein.

Friday, June 18, 2010

ATC recycled and alter!!!

Hope you like this new ATC...there is so much thing around the house to do this..
Hey by the way...were are you going to see the game...
We all have to think one thing...England Champion of this World Cup!
Well...I love fut!  If you could see my baby all here face painted with the Argentina flag colours...she likes Argentina...well maybe so handsome players jiiijiji..  Wow I have been enjoying seeing so much handsome player...but as I always say, my husband is the handsomest of all!!! Love him!
To much talk here are the ATC...I have to go out also!
I love this kind of style, collages and wise word that can enlighten our day!



I love my ladies design...I love this vintage ladies style, art deco, art noveau ...just love it...
Again some pictures of a very old engraving...I also love
like mythology figures gods...dragons... fairy...and the sun! 











And the player of the day!  The King of heart, but now he is taking some flowers to his queen...she is a little bit angry with him, this come in my playing series...
Well I am off for now!
Hey you can visit my other blog also!
and remember
England Champion of the World Cup 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment