TWEET!

"The woman who follows the crowd, will usually don't go any further than the crowd. The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one ever have been before"

Albert Einstein.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

ARTIST TRADING CARDS (ATC) and dragonflies...again


Hello everyone...nice day today!
A friend ask me if I can take better pictures and put them back again in my blog, so I am doing it now...(I still don't know how to erase the last one jijijijj).
As I say all this ATC I have made with waste ....I like to experiment and sometimes thing doesn't go how it was plan...but I never throw it away...almost all of this ATC are using thing that I was experiment with....so enjoy it!


For the backing of the dragonfly I use bit of glitter paper and glue them together...here is the back and front so you can see how easy it is ...and u use less!
I didn't have enough glitter paper for all the project so I tape waste of the one I had.










It goes well, and the one in the middle is shrink cardboard painted...it looks like fabric.






A promise is a promise...I hope you can see them better now!













I love hats!




She looks naughty...


This are leftover that I stamp, then I cut them out!
Well I think you an see them better!!! Anything mail me again!
Have a nice sunny evening!


No comments:

Post a Comment