TWEET!

"The woman who follows the crowd, will usually don't go any further than the crowd. The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one ever have been before"

Albert Einstein.

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Powertex! Love it!

Hello My friend!post signature
I had been busy!
I am back and I will posting at least once a week project that I am doing.
Well, maybe I will be posting in my other blogs.

Look an old can of yeast! 

Now I use it to put my herbs that I cut from the garden!

liquor bottle.


Wooden box from cigars.

front

Bottle

This is a shoebox.  It looks amazing, this Powertex I like it! Need to tried it more.
how I did it and my experiences are in my blog How to; you are welcome to it, follow the link:



Isn't it beautiful?
Front

Side

Side.
Hope you enjoy my new creations!
And the best for all!

No comments:

Post a Comment