TWEET!

"The woman who follows the crowd, will usually don't go any further than the crowd. The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one ever have been before"

Albert Einstein.

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Hello


I have been quite busy doing this doing that .. and auto teaching lessons jajajajajaja..
here is a little something...More than recycle it is re use, I was making something and went the way I didn't like it so...I din't  want to use it in my project...but throw it! NEVER! it means loosing time, effort and money...so I leave it there and now I am reusing it in something else...but the butterflies they are old bad packaging stuff..The stopper was made with a piece of acuarela paper(the back side jijiji) I stamp the wings were made from a very old butterfly I made that broke and I rescue part of it and that is all...with a little imagination you can save money! no more talk here it is...Does it looks good???



No comments:

Post a Comment