TWEET!

"The woman who follows the crowd, will usually don't go any further than the crowd. The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one ever have been before"

Albert Einstein.

Sunday, October 2, 2016

Plant Pots Re-Purpose and they are Lovely!

Hello every one! see I am doing my part of the promise I made with you, who told me that I sometimes take to long to post new things.  I am posting something in at least 1 of my 4 blog weekly! Weeeeee!post signature

This week my neighbour was dumping some terracotta pots and she ask me if I want some of them; of course I wanted them all!  well she gave me some,  so I decide to change them and give a them a new life!
First I wash them with a brush and water, let them dry completely and paint them with acrylic and a base of sealant, I use different technique with each of them.

The after picture of the oval phone will post it later, think I took it with my cellphone...maybe?
two of the 3 pots, after wash and dry.

After was clean & dry, I paint with primer or gesso, let it dry.
Then painted it with acrylic blue and white. After dry, put a sealant.


Doesn't it look pretty? 

The 3 pots.

This one, I use a red base of acrylic then wash it with other colors.
Left it to dry and applied a crackle medium, let it dry. When dry I make a wash with
green and then seal it so the medium do not go crackling for ever! 

This one I also paint with a red base then when dry I apply tissue paper that I had
previously stamp.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment