TWEET!

"The woman who follows the crowd, will usually don't go any further than the crowd. The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one ever have been before"

Albert Einstein.

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Recycled Plastic for Recycling Batteries! Wow!

post signatureWow, how many recycle was in that title jajajajajaj
Yes, I know please don't tell me.
But I have a big great excuse; for personal problem have to be travelling, so no much time to dedicate to my stuff that I call ART!

Well, this week I was trying something new.  I saw a project in the net about transforming plastic vitamin bottles for using them in Halloween, although we like doing very weird stuff, Halloween is not a thing that I like or do!  So I decide to =change the technique a little and do something I enjoy recycling!
I need a bin to put the use batteries in order to take them to a recycle center, so I use this technique for my bin.
Here is it
Lalala:
This is the front, I use the top of the bottle, it have a hole, so I can put through it the batteries.






To make it I use item that I had, the cats, keys and coffee cup top, are polymer clay, but that went terribly wrong (didn't bake okey), Instead of throwing them away I kept them and saw an use in this project.  The gears were leftover from a Steam Punk board theme as the bee. The only thing fresh that I use is the paint! Ja
Here is the How to...Have fun! And enjoy what your doing no matter what it is!!!
http://gersarielhowto.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/recycled-plastic-bottle.html

No comments:

Post a Comment