TWEET!

"The woman who follows the crowd, will usually don't go any further than the crowd. The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one ever have been before"

Albert Einstein.

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Journals, Tags Bags!

Yes I know, I had been busy but not here...
I had been experimenting and you know what...I have learn one and thousand ways how not to do stuff!
Also I make me a promise stay away from Twiter!  Jajajajaj a read but please don't get in discussion I loose all the time in there! And the worse when discoursing about politics  and religion wow they never end! Big mistake! If we have stuff to do! Weeeee...
I made 1 journal using the envelopes the big ones that comes through the mail; I open them very nicely so they don't tear up and I can used the, I also make pockets of them so I can insert tags or notes. And the other one is a Journal covering that I used cardboard form a packaging, then I cover it with fabric.
I am working still in How to do it blog, I don't know what I was doing wrong, but know is working (hopefully jajajajaja) so I can explain how to this stuff, I begin with the cover Journal please e mail me if it isn't working okey! http://gersarielhowto.blogspot.co.uk/
Here are some of my latest experiments:
















This is a fabric journal cover

This is the finished journal with some lace and ribbons in the ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment