TWEET!

"The woman who follows the crowd, will usually don't go any further than the crowd. The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one ever have been before"

Albert Einstein.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

X mas is coming to town!

Hello everyone...
Hope every one of you will have the best of the best x mas ever!!!

 This one was for a friend, they were going to throw away the house number, but instead, I told them I will re do it...and voila!
I use acrylic paint, stamp over it and did some dragonflies and a butterfly from a plastic cover i had.  So this winter will be more summery ....
 In this one I use again the plastic cover, to stamp over it the pine and the deer, use some glitter for the deer, and the background I re use a copy paper (the back side) to create like a green forest.  Then from papers left over I use the strip to make the flower or the snowflake...as you wish to see it.  Before using plastic if you want to heat emboss be sure they don't melt of go white.
This little guy is my emboss ATC snowman!  All dont from bit and pieces... isn't he a cutie?
Here are some new recycled thing I have been doing...

No comments:

Post a Comment