TWEET!

"The woman who follows the crowd, will usually don't go any further than the crowd. The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one ever have been before"

Albert Einstein.

Thursday, September 17, 2009

New Proyect on the way!!!

Hello everyone,and thank you for reading this post!!!
I have been making some little proyects so we can begin saving stuffs and helping the enviroment (and also our pockets!) in some way or another...I just had made some little boxes, jewerly and Xmas cards from recycle items...I like to the different things so they might be something for everyone of you!!!
And if you need some aditional information, please contact me!!!
Ussually we would need some equipment also, like glue sisors, pappers, color pencil, marker, water colors acrilics, pastels etc. or the one you prefer.
I have been taking pictures step by step to how to, so everyone can make them even kids!
Soon I will posting pictures, downloading templates so you can use them and some design of my own creations, so we woudnt have any kind of copyright problems!! (only with me ) jajajajaj.
See you soon, and please all  ideas are welcome and I will thanks everyone of you for join it...

No comments:

Post a Comment