TWEET!

"The woman who follows the crowd, will usually don't go any further than the crowd. The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one ever have been before"

Albert Einstein.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Portrait of my father

My father's birthday is coming...wepa...big party!
wow....
Since I was a little girl 9 (not so long ago) if always though me not to waste or over spend, and that before throwing something see if we could use it in another way...and this much before all this recycling stuff came on fashion!  Some moons ago...
So honouring my father teachings, I made him a portrait so he will remembered always!
Happy Birthday my dear father...And thank for all your teaching and being there for me...I only can say, Thanks God for you and hope you live many many years more!
May God bless you today and forever!
La Nona
Tu zacarosa!
Te amo papi!

1 comment:

  1. Gloria i am not an artist my self but this is good, Shirley

    ReplyDelete