TWEET!

"The woman who follows the crowd, will usually don't go any further than the crowd. The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one ever have been before"

Albert Einstein.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Dragonfly, bicycles...


Hello all of you!!!  Still nice weather here...last nigh it rain but it was good, my garden really need some of it...and as a recycle, I usually don't like to waste water either (or anything!); so I wait and always see the weather forecast...they had predicted some rain so I save some time and water...
Well here are 3 toppers I did from leftover papers and flyers...I have a special box were I put all this paper or any kind of material, and when I have time and want to relax a bit I re use it again...||||||||And now I will use this toppers for my father day's card...
I think that one way to re use things is using stamps and buy CD art works or card-making,  in this way you only print what you want...by the way i have design some backgrounds for card-making or inserts...I have to learn how I can make them available here so you can download them for free...no more chatting here are the toppers....                                                                                                                                                    
The wings of the dragonfly were made form a leftover vellum, because I only need the wing area the I could use a small leftover, stamp it, then the base is the back of a sheet that came in something I buy...

The antiques bicycles and images were from my left over paper..I do my own stamps so I always re use the art work...I put them together and made a collage style and the background is made from strips of paper glue together over a flyer .  The upper the upper right one, I use a light cardboard that came inside something, I added some mica paints, and water crushed it then open it and let it dry..it almost look like leather or fabric..so I use it as a back ground and to be honest the photo doesn't make it look as good as it is!  But you can have an idea also.




No comments:

Post a Comment